Thread: One word

  1. #1211
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its all our fault, pollution is causing this,...

    joyful

  2. #1212
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sis, Have you been peeking in my goodie bowl??? I got bite size Baby Ruths, Crunch, And Reeses cups....But don't tell anyone and I'll let you have one [img]wink.gif[/img]

    *MidnightMunchies*

    <font color="#330000" size="1">[ December 07, 2006 04:49 PM: Message edited by: mr rogie ]</font>

  3. #1213
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Rog,
    Go get yourself a Baby Ruth to add to your sweet memory!!!

    *Curious*
    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #1214
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YaY! Only one more day before the weekend!!!

    sleepy

  5. #1215
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I didn't wanna but I hafta ask: What are baby ruths????

    happy

  6. #1216
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I go through periods where I crave chocolate & then I'll crave fruit or something really salty (like Pringles Salt & Vinger chips)

  7. #1217
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.babyruth.com/ChooseBandwidth.asp

    They are a delicious chocolatey, nutty, nougatty confection that tastes a little like Heaven!!!

  8. #1218
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks sis*s

    I'm always more on the salty side. But lately I could die for cucumbers*L

    still happy

  9. #1219
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like cucumbers in my Salad...But I usually use salt & lemon juice instead of a salad dressing...wierd ain't it? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #1220
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not weird at all*s

    I bet that I'l dream of

    COOKIES

    tonight*L

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •